Monday, March 24, 2008

When is the release date

Hi, Wendell!

My name is Gina Davis, a graduate from Film & Media Arts in video editing.
Presently, I am learning to write music (hip hop, rock, pop, etc.,) for tv
commercials. Upon reading an article (Band Aid) in the December's issue Remix
magazine about your book, "The 30-30 Career: Making 30 Grand in 30 Seconds" I was
wondering when is your release date. Your website and your interview with
allhiphop.com motivated & encouraged me to to take my music further in different
directions other than dealing with the fickle music industry. I live in
Philadelphia, Pa and right now and I working in Reason, Ableton Live, and Digital
Performer on my laptop at home to do music and it is kind of hard for me to move to
New York or California to pursue truly a career in video editing and commercials.
Needless to say, I am very anxious to read your book and get started. I hope all is
well with you and your career. Your response will greatly be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Gina Davis

No comments: