Monday, March 24, 2008

Ludacris

Mr Wendell how are you? My name is Gracious. I have a management company that currently represents artists as well as producers in Atlanta, Georgia. I want to expand the services of my company and after hearing you speak at the conference this past Thursday, I was inspired to learn more about your expertise. Initially, I would like to obtain a copy of your book as well as posiibly speak wtih you again. I am eager to learn more about helping my producers get some of these T.V. spots. We have gotten major placements with Field Mob, Ludacris, and 8 Ball and MJG, however, I would love to do some background music for anyone in the near future. Once again I am very eager to learn more and I have several questions to ask, thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Gracious
Gracious Music Mgmt. LLC.
Jangalang Ent. LLC.
www.myspace.com/graciousmusicmanagement

No comments: