Monday, March 24, 2008

the 30 30

Wendell,

Thanks for your article in Dec Remix. It couldn't have been more timely for me. As
the new year approaches, I'm looking to expand my workload to encompass more
commercial and composition for hire. Your article was super inspirational and
motivational to me. As a multi-instrumentalist and degreed composer with some solid
rock record producer/writer/arranger credits, I know I've got the "goods"; I just
need to present myself in the right way to the right people. It's time to stop
sitting on $50 grand of gear making records that will never be
printed/released/marketed in the physical realm....

I've looked every couple of days on AuthorHouse for your book to no avail.
I'll buy it the day it's released. Please let me know!

Cheers,
Brent Meyer

BTW - BRILLIANT work! I think I listened to every sample on Volition's webpage.

No comments: