Monday, March 24, 2008

timbaland takin all the money

TimbaLand makes too much damn money doing records!
Labels act like he's the only one that can make hot tracks!
I've been trying to get placements for the last six years and everyone says my beats are hot. I did a track for a major artist that was supposed to be on the album, and then found out that my spot was taken by Timbaland.
I'm sick of the record industry. I'm trying to do commercials now. At least i know I won't be competing with Timbaland. Now, so what if Timbaland is proven, a hit maker. So! I'm not sweatin his stuff that much, especially his synthesizer tracks for Nelly Furtado and his solo album. I'm sick of Timbaland.

I'm trying to make 30 grand per commercial in the commercial industry. It sounds like this is the place to get it poppin!

What advice do you suggest?

Devin

No comments: